The Parenthesis Board of Directors is comprised of fourteen dedicated community members. The Board is responsible for the governance and finances of the agency. The Board sponsors many fundraising projects throughout the year. Individual Board members chair committees and aid the staff in specific program projects.
The Board typically meets on the third Monday of every month at 7:00 pm at Parenthesis Family Center. Families are encouraged to share ideas and thoughts with Board members. Anyone who is interested in volunteering for the Board should contact Executive Director, Amy Starin, or any Board member.
Board membership is voluntary. As a member of the Board, volunteers serve a three-year term and are able to serve for two consecutive terms.
- Bruce McNulty, President (to contact, please email: email@example.com)
- Angela Grover, Vice President
- David Fussichen, Treasurer
- Adam Nirenberg, Secretary
- Stephanie Kiesling, Immediate Past President
- Karen Anderson, Director
- Elizabeth Barisik, Director
- Ray Connor, Director
- Chris Everett, Director
- Wendy Giardina, Director
- Corinna Lema, Director
- Kyla Lombardo, Director
- Shari Schabowski, Director
- Craig Williams, Director